Sunday, June 29, 2008

Horse Camp
































Mads had a week at horse camp..a fabulous birthday present from two of her grandma's! Thanks Kay & Deb! She went last year as well..and just loves it. This year her horse was named Dancer and he took great care of her. I think we will start giving her lessons after summer break..she is just a natural at it.

The place we do horse camp at is M Bar C Ranch and the do some amazing things..check them out! They couldn't be more fabulous!

Sheila

5 comments:

Kim said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN! Madison looks like a natural for sure! My girls took lessons for a while but their love of other sports took precedence. I wish I could take lessons again!

Becca said...

Oh my goodness! Look at her! She is definitely in her element!! :)
Hey, lets go see Wall-E this week, ok?
Take care!
Becca
www.beccasfreshfruit.blogspot.com

shari said...

Girls and horses. :)

What a great birthday present! How fun.

Amy C said...

LUCKY Mads!!! Maiya REALLY wants to go to horse camp but we waited to long and all the local ones are all filled up. FUN! The photos are beautiful!

Sheree said...

Look at her! Leah loves riding also. I actually took up lessons also....I was scared to death!! But survived 6 lessons and then stopped. I prefer to watch her ride then be up that high myself!

Hope you all are enjoying summer so far!

Hugs,
Sheree