Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Flower Pop!

Flower Pop! is now available on the site...it is under New & Tranquil Summer...
and our newest photog guru is...
A fellow Washingtonian...she emailed me after I started hanging (well not quite hanging..more like buying Arbonne) from a friend of her's..or a cousin of a friend..oh gosh...Shari tell me how you know Katie again..she told me but it was a blurr??
I would love to hang with Katie but it seems these days we are both crazy busy..we need to have a cocktail party..
anyway..back to Shari..she is just fabulous and I have had so much fun working with her..I can't wait to send more samples! I love when that happens...so check her out..hire her up!
Sheila

1 comment:

emily g photography said...

The combination of the super cute BGR clothes and Shari's spunky style was a match made in heaven! I love these and love your line!